Produced in collaboration with State Farm!
Sign up for our DESIGN SESSIONS here! http://bit.ly/2625Q8z
Robeson Design Web Site: http://www.robesondesign.com
We wanted to make a video with detailed tips on how to really make the most of your budget and small space when moving into an apartment or small house. My daughter Sharrah has a ton of DIY tutorials on her channel How To: Live Your Style on different decor pieces and organizational aids in her apartment! Watch those tutorials by clicking on the links below:
How to maximize your space and budget in your first home or apartment:
1. Create a symmetrical furniture layout.
2. Paint an accent wall.
3. Hide cords and cable boxes creatively: https://youtu.be/7M0bYrOBYd8
4. DIY your own head board:
5. DIY gold leaf frames:
6. Create more storage with decorative bins.
7. Use wall space to organize bathroom essentials and jewelry:
8. DIY your own hot tools holder:
9. Use a rolling cart for your kitchen island.
10. Take cupboard doors off to open up space.
Sharrah’s INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/sharstyleblog
Click here to go to our Facebook:
Follow us on HOUZZ:
Directed and Produced by Robeson Design.
Videography by Matthew Moran
Editing by Dorian Tucker
All exclusive music provided by Jimmy Robeson
Royalty free music by Epidemic Sound
Thank you for visiting www.designonanickel.org!